As you can see, the Forum is now fully integrated into the overall schema of the Main Site.

Hope you like it!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Mirror Man: Shine Now ready for pre-readers!

This is where Dale (PS Power) will post information about new books that he is sending out to lucky readers to edit and send back to him.
PS Power
Site Admin

Mirror Man: Shine Now ready for pre-readers!

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:04 pm

It's a fascinating tale, set in the world of the Infected, about an old thief, on the verge of dying. Who's given a second chance at life. Now, using his gift to walk into another reality, he's going to use his greatest skill for good...

And a bit of profit on the side.

If you want to read it (you do, trust me) send and email to power_dale@yahoo.com and I'll send you a copy, along with the basic guidelines for editing, in case you want to help with that.

Thanks, everyone!

It will be the best thing ever. (This week. I don't want to over promise, but, you know, it's pretty good.)

:)

MarciaA
Voracious Reader

Re: Mirror Man: Shine Now ready for pre-readers!

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:36 pm

Yes!

Image Image Image

Walking into the living room, he found it missing. Mr. Hartley
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:36 am

This should be ready for publishing in a few days.

In this Christmas season, please remember to tell your friends and family all about this. As well as suggesting it around online... You know, if it comes up.

Like in, oh, any discussion, really. :)

Thanks. I'll have more things coming soon!

4roxxfoxx
Early Reader

Unread postby 4roxxfoxx » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:40 pm

Just finished Shine, looking forward to the next two. I'm trying very hard not to gush, but truly love all of the books.
I've spent the last year reading, and rereading them, in fact they have helped me through a very difficult, and painful surgery/rehab, with about 6 to 8 months left to go, so yes...please rush to finish Shine, but don't forget to feed your kitties.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:47 am

Just a heads up: This book is already out! No more need for pre-readers. (For this one, more will be coming!)

I'm currently rethinking the book schedule for the coming years. (Nothing listed will be ignored, however. It might be all I write though, which means... I think nine books in all for 2018? I want to get it down to less than that, but I probably won't, because you know me...)

4roxxfoxx: I hope you're feeling a lot better! This is definitely the place to come if you want to see things first thing. Sure, with more spelling errors, but hey, that's part of the fun, in the early stages of a books life!

Take care!

Return to “New Book Edits”