Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Tyler G Discussion thread! Spoilers! Gangsters! Schoolgirls!

The new Trilogy set in the Demonverse!!
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Tyler G Discussion thread! Spoilers! Gangsters! Schoolgi

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:56 am

The Infected: I've been kicking around the idea of a character to come, a main one, that would be very low powered (most Infected are class ones) but with a first mode that is hard to overcome without being overtly harmful.

They glow in the dark, but nothing more, perhaps? The problem there is keeping them interesting in a world with supermen too.

Not impossible, but hard.

RyanM
Voracious Reader

Unread postby RyanM » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:53 pm

I don't think you need to make a character that's a weenie as far as powers and abilities goes, just not someone on the level of Impulse (or Proxy since he has the weird space/time stuff going on).

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:50 pm

And here I was just kicking around the idea of "Glowworm".

All the liabilities, none of the powers. Now its up to him to save... Not the world, but maybe his neighborhood?

I'm still working on it. :)

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:38 pm

Something that might be interesting is having a character that is awesomely powerful with something that isn't capable of direct effect. Something like an Astral Traveler or Cyber Walking the Interwebs or a Were-mosquito (I suppose that could be pretty powerful and in direct conflict with the vampire population for "food supply". :P ).

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:06 am

Holy plot-forming, Argy! What an arch nemesis -were-mosquitoes! Uncaring insectoid minds, not really too strong, but if of a certain size, or in a great enough number, could be deadly. (As I sit on my patio, drinking my morning coffee, being attacked by said blood suckers) this is something that should be explored! They're unassuming, stealthy, quick, and determined. Makes my skin crawl just to think about it. Somebody needs to snap this up quick.

Oh yes, and only the female of the species does the blood-sucking! Bwahaha!

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:38 am

How about someone with multiple personalities? Each personality has a different skill and 1st mode....... that might be too confusing.

Kat
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Kat » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:13 am

Maybe my eyes have gone bad, but I have trouble reading black and blue things with the wood background...I love the wood, but maybe the colors of the text should be changed?

okay, totally different topic, or rather back to topic...
Yay! Vampire gangsters, terrorists, fanatics and threesomes!

Kurbz
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Kurbz » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:09 pm

regular human, everything going wrong for him; cheating girlfriend, lost his job, car broke down etc. alien nanotechnology with an AI thats millions of years advanced of us bonds with him (somehow he is chosen by sheer happenstance) many directions you could go from here. But the character itself I'd love to see someone who is brutally and bluntly honest with no filter or care for what anyone thinks of him, I've seen a number of authors try and do a character like that but only a few succeed. Jack from Glen Bullion comes to mind as perfect example. Would love to see how dale does it.

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:33 am

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
Mark
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mark » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:11 pm

Did anyone else notice that Rebekah is suddenly an albino? What happened to her beautiful copper red hair that made Keeley pick her out of a crowd? Now she is "all" white.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Tyler G”