Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

What happened to Gary?

The trilogy, based in the Demonverse.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mstratmann
Early Reader

What happened to Gary?

Unread postby mstratmann » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:15 pm

Is there going to be a book about Gary's story? I've read all the books listed in the http://pspowerbooks.com/reading-order.html but there is a reference in Eve's series about Gary married to a woman with kids, but we know he's gay. What happened there! Love the series and would love to read more about all the side characters more.

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: What happened to Gary?

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:29 pm

I was going to write that one but everyone said it was too stupid, so I didn't.

:)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Eve Benson: Vampire”