Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Well, It looks like the good times are over!

The trilogy, based in the Demonverse.
lenoirdenantes
Intermediate Reader

Let the good times roll

Unread postby lenoirdenantes » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:31 am

Glad to hear that you are ready to start on your next book! Steely of mind and body is all anyone can do. When life hands you lemons make lemonade. Cliche I know but it's that bootstrapping thing!
Can't wait for the next book.

kargren
Intermediate Reader

Re: Well, It looks like the good times are over!

Unread postby kargren » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:16 am

Well to support you and hopefully counter some of the fake reviews I just went and made 5 star reviews for all of your books but 2. I didnt really care for the japanese one and the horror novel one. I did read all of the japanese one but didnt make it all the way through the horror one they just werent my kind of book still amazing just not my preferance for what to read. So I only gave them 4 star reviews. Hopefully this helps. As always all of your books are amazing and I cannot wait for the next one to come out. Please do not ever stop writing or I may have to end up stalking you waiting in the bushes outside your home in the rain... and really neither of us wants that :twisted:

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:56 pm

kargen: The attack dogs would be a problem, if you tried to hide in the trees. (No bushes of note yet.)

:)

I've been working, but not at my normal level yet. (Two to five thousand words a day, instead of ten to fifteen thousand.) So, yeah, it's a thing.

Thanks.

lenoirdenantes
Intermediate Reader

Let the good times roll

Unread postby lenoirdenantes » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:04 pm

Hey, you gotta start at the beginning and work your way up. First step is always the hardest.

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:49 pm

Need to get Tor to lend you a portable camouflage underground house thingy.

RyanM
Voracious Reader

Unread postby RyanM » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:23 am

I don't know about a magical camouflaged house, but you could always live in the middle of nowhere in an .

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:46 pm

Yeah, but if he builds that how will that help him hide while stalking Dale for new books?

RyanM
Voracious Reader

Unread postby RyanM » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:24 pm

Put the house in a hill and treat it like a hobbit hole. No power lines, no water lines, plant a few strategic bushes and you're pretty damn hard to find.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Eve Benson: Vampire”