Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Progress!

The trilogy, based in the Demonverse.
PS Power
Site Admin

Progress!

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:08 am

I just finished the rough draft of Dead Certain.

It's all editing from this point out. I should have the last book ready for everyone to look at in a few days, and the whole series ready before the end of the month.

Later than I'd hoped by a few weeks. I might do it faster than that. I have to say, I like the series all right. :)

Yay.

:)

jjmcafee
Avid Reader

Re: Progress!

Unread postby jjmcafee » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:00 pm

double yea! Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Never try to out stubborn a cat. Robert Heinlein
David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Has it been a few days yet? Not impatient, just going through withdrawal. ;)

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm

'Sigh, oh sorrowful sigh'. I'll be working 4 twelve hour shifts in a row starting Thursday. That's going to put a big dent in reading time allotment. :(

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:27 am

D'oh!

I should have the second set of edits back any time now. (A day or two?) Then the last book will be up for people here to help with editing and pre-reading!

As soon as I get enough books back from everyone, with their corrections (I like to have at least ten sets of corrections) I'll do that immediately and the books will be ready to go up!

Before the end of the month and everything!

Thanks for all the help. I'm trying to make sure I do my part too. I have books one and two ready to go, formatted and all that, blurbs written and so on. All I need now are the covers. It won't be too long now!

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:34 pm

Updated the website with the blurbs!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Eve Benson: Vampire”