Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Cavendish

Alternate Places: A very different take on the Other Places reality.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Maria
Early Reader

Cavendish

Unread postby Maria » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:29 am

Hi, I started with the Eve Benson series and than the Alternate Places, Kate and Chris becoming Line Walkers...I really enjoyed reading them, riveting at times. The intro of Cavendish and Chris is a great lead in for forthcoming stories?, I really, really can hope?, fingers crossed?

Your attention to detail sublimely dresses the characters and actions..... the best of fantasy/sci fi writing. Merits esteem and bows in your direction. regards

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Cavendish

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:58 am

Cavendish was one of the original few characters that I came up with for their worlds. (Yep, Zack was first, but there were others.)

For instance the Infected Universe started with Mark... (The story was so oppressive that I feared anyone reading it would be at risk of depression, so changed it to something lighter. Proxy. yes, that was a the family friendly option back then.)

Cavandish though was always there...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Alternate Places”