Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Next Alternate places?

Alternate Places: A very different take on the Other Places reality.
willallen
Avid Reader

Re: Next Alternate places?

Unread postby willallen » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:32 pm

Where do we go from here? Well, the sky is the limit. Or as the wise plastic doll says, "To infinity, and beyond!". After years of build up, we start to see the shape of things to come. A war is coming, on many levels of the multiverse, but I don't think Mr. Power is through playing with us yet. I give no spoilers but some of these revelations in Shield of Innocence were telegraphed (as a way to leave us off balance, I am convinced) but others I didn't see coming at all. Well, maybe I would have if I was a better, more devoted PS Power literary scholar. Need to work on that!

Mojo
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mojo » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:50 pm

I am looking forward to how the tricksters play into this all. I think that they might still have some significant impact on things.

habbey
Early Reader

Unread postby habbey » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:32 am

Glad you're feeling better, and glad that you chose to write a new alternate places!

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sat May 21, 2016 3:06 pm

I just started re-reading this series & it's so good I want a new one soon, so Dale get on that k? ;)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat May 21, 2016 3:14 pm

Gwen is next. Then the third Tony book...

After that? I don't know.

It might be a bit for that one. It is coming, however.

Like winter.

Or tax season.

:)

obnesence
Early Reader

Unread postby obnesence » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:15 am

With so many good story lines it must be hard to choose what to write next. I really have enjoyed the Alternate Places world. When reading Scales, I liked that tie_in and want to read more in this series.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:48 am

Alternate Place (Originally "Other Places", since it has a history...) was the very first book I wrote. There are a lot of errors in there due to that.

It's also why Zack is hands down the most important character in the whole thing, even when Tor is the world focus of more books.

brainsniffer
Avid Reader

Unread postby brainsniffer » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:47 am

I like hearing that - Zack is hands down my favourite of your characters, followed by Tor. In fact I'm re-reading Other Places right now. I'm kind of combining AP and OP in my head a little bit, because I liked where Zack's inner self confronted the beasts in others, but I find the OP Zack less of a downer than the AP... he seems to have a lot more darkness.

I'd like to hear more about it all, there seems to be a lot of important things like the tricksters, the great shopping world, and the confluence of characters and beings that surround Zack that we only know the surface of.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:35 pm

Chris needs a book......... just saying... ;)

OBRIB01
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby OBRIB01 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:47 pm

I could get behind Chris having his own book. He gets around, what with all of his line walking, so there's got to be lots of possibilities for him. Any idea how old he'd be at this point? Not sure how much time has actually passed since he joined the group, but he was in high school in the last book in this series, if I recall.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Alternate Places”