Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Synopsis of 2nd Half of Third book Needed

Alternate Places: A very different take on the Other Places reality.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Darrin
Intermediate Reader

Synopsis of 2nd Half of Third book Needed

Unread postby Darrin » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:32 pm

Can't make myself read paste the fall of Zack…. I hear there is important stuff happening and a ton of new characters being introduced. Anyone have a good synopsis of what happens in the last 40% of the book?

I’m a Hartley fan, once he fell interest has dwindled….

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: Synopsis of 2nd Half of Third book Needed

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:50 pm

He does make a strong appearance after a bit. Def worth finishing it!

I must say, I've enjoyed all the postings, many points of view and interest in the story. :D

David
Voracious Reader

Re: Synopsis of 2nd Half of Third book Needed

Unread postby David » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:43 pm

Yeah, calling him fallen is a bit much....

More like the hero tripped and gets back up to kick butt etc...

Flawed, not perfect, but still a hero. Seriously, wouldn't it be boring if he was perfect?

Although peripherally, since the book is actually about Kate.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Alternate Places”