Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Start looking for all three Alternate Places books now!

Alternate Places: A very different take on the Other Places reality.
MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: Start looking for all three Alternate Places books now!

Unread postby MarciaA » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:36 am

updated the links on the books on the webstie.

I do love those covers! :D

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:53 pm

On the Line isn't showing up on your author page Dale..... ;)

kazuma6666
Early Reader

Unread postby kazuma6666 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:29 am

Great! It's a good surprise this morning, I wasn't waiting for 3 new books at once from you.
Will start reading tonight. I loved other places so I guess I will like these too :)

Thanks for the books :)

Mmmh by the way it seems there was a new series planned with martial arts and meditation in an alternate world. Don't remember the name I saw that in July on your front page. Did you postpone that series? The introduction made it look quite interesting.

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:04 am

Got all three, read all three. I gotta say I liked the "Other Places" series and the Keeley books but i think I prefer this series. I love the development of the characters and I just hope Mr. Powers continues to follow the exploits of the Alternate Zack. At least, please give us more Cavendish. And Kate. And Don. And Merri. Wait. I think I see a pattern. More, please.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:41 pm

Cavendish was named after the banana. There's no story to it, It's just what his name was in that reality.

I'm shocked that no one has made the clear and totally obvious links between the different books yet. :) (I know, everyone just thinks that I'm that bankrupt for ideas. That's got to be what it is, but that isn't the case... So... You here get a hint. There is something going on, that's deep and complex with all the books... ALL of them.)

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:47 pm

I gave up trying to predict your books a long time ago. It's one of the things I love about them, I almost never see it coming.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Alternate Places”