As you can see, the Forum is now fully integrated into the overall schema of the Main Site.

Hope you like it!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

What do you wish to read next?

Where we can post polls about anything!

What do you wish to see next?

The next Infected (Cin 3)
21%
The next YA installment. (Unknown for certain who it will be about at this point)
18%
A non-fiction book about the perils of Modern Islam in the west.
No votes
Avery book 2
46%
Greasepaint Chronicles book 2
4%
A new erotica trilogy, with super powers and possibly clown makeup (Which will probably be a best seller)
4%
Snowbound Nomad (Of which I already have the first third finished)
7%
Something new and original that proves I actually have some small bit of creativity left in here someplace...
No votes
An erotic novel about the Prophet Mohamad, done satirically. (All the gay. All the Camels... Age his wife up to at least eighteen instead of nine...)
No votes

Total votes: 28
MarciaA
Voracious Reader

Re: What do you wish to read next?

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Who is Will Baker? I was thinking one of Terlee's, Clemence or Dumas would be next..... but Will? A new character? Now I'm more excited to find out!

Image Image Image

Walking into the living room, he found it missing. Mr. Hartley
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:30 am

Will Baker? Why would you think he's a new character? Certain one we've seen before a time or two.

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:05 pm

So is Dare done then? He can go hang out with Tor and make pastries.

It sounds familiar but I can't place it either. Only one I can think of is William, Alphonse's kid with princess... the princess.

Damnit. Now I'm losing more names.

Nary
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Nary » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Hmm, there goes my reading list. Going to be reading YA again :) The only Will/William I remember is Smythe. I don't remember a Will anywhere else unless is was a small mention in passing?

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:31 pm

:)

Willet Baker? No one? Good. You'll get it...

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:57 pm

Huh, yes, Willet. He was part of Dare's get beat up class and get healed afterward. For some reason I was thinking you know, related to Tor Baker, but really he's not right?

I mean, he's the son of the current ruler of Baker county after Tiera turned it over to someone that you know, had time to rule it?

But yeah, he's in Dare book three, Kindred, in quite a few spots, introduced there as far as I know.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:52 pm

Damn. I said Willet up there? I did!

Willum. (I even have it written over fifteen thousand words so far. Which I'm throwing away and starting over, since it's far to dark for most people so far.)

Anyway, sorry for the misleading name. Not Willet. Willum. He goes by Will most of the time.

Edit: Will Baker is a relative of the Baker family. I suppose it wouldn't be too much (Possible story spoiler comIng?) to say who exactly he is:

Spoiler portion here: He's Taller Bakers son. One of three kids. This isn't the punch line portion, but don't post it if you figure it out. I figure a lot of you will get it. Still, let me at least write the first book before we let that part out?

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Yeah, no clue what your alluding too, I'd rather wait for the book anyway, and then laugh inside at all those non-proofreaders as I hoard my secrets. ;)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:48 pm

My guess is that you won't have to wait long. It will be in the first chapter or three of the first book. Then everyone will go "Oh. Duh. SOOOO obvious."

:)

Mojo
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mojo » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:51 pm

OK I have a new idea for a book that should fit into your writing interests. It would be a tale about a young individual who is force to join a group on a spaceship that goes around as space traders? The young crewman would have to establish himself and possibly move up in the establishment of the ship.The concept is done differently in various books including Robert Heinlein's Citizen of the Galaxy. I think your takeoff of this would be really interesting.

Return to “Poll area”