Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Creepy Clowns Moving In On Us All. Not Joking.

PS Power
Site Admin

Creepy Clowns Moving In On Us All. Not Joking.

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:03 pm

As a Clown Expert, which I can claim, because I wrote a book about them, I have to sadly announce that there is a growing infestation of Clowns all over the world.

Creepy, spooky clowns who have an unknown agenda, and seem to desire some kind of outcome. What do they want? Attention? Kindness? Love? You blood to make their balloons rise higher and assuage the unslakeable thirst of the Clown God, Bobo?

I don't know the answer, but reports, real ones, are coming in now, from all over the world. Clowns that just stand on streets in the night, waving, holding balloons. Freaking us all the heck out!

If you have a news story or real life sighting, please put it here.

We know about the one near NYC:

[url]http://observer.com/2014/03/this-horrif%20...%20en-island/
[/url]
And in Briton there is another one:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... n/2820843/

What's my point?

That there is a small, but real, social event taking place, a shift in the minds of some people, that causes them to dress like scary or off-putting beings, and try to indimidate others. They aren't trying to spread joy or happiness wither, so don't claim that!

They know what their doing!

Again, this is important and we need to track them. Report below, with all the information you have, thank you!

*Remember, Zombies are a movie creation, but Clowns... Those things are everywhere!

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Creepy Clowns Moving In On Us All. Not Joking.

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:05 pm

"Johnny Depp: The actor has a weird tactic for dealing with his fear of clowns: He surrounds himself with "clown posters, clown paintings," he says, in the hope that they "will ward off all evil.""

Strange belief, or showing how secretly intelligent he truly is? I'll let you decide, but I think Mr. Depp might just have the right of it here.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:37 am

"'Juggalo gangs'
Main article: Juggalos (gang)

Although the Juggalo subculture stems from horrorcore hip hop music fandom, criminal and gang-related activity has been attributed to self-described 'Juggalos' in recent years, including assaults,[15][16][17] drug trafficking,[15][16] vandalism,[15] burglary,[16] shootings,[16] theft,[15][16] robbery,[16] and numerous murders.[15][18][19][20]" From Wikipedia.

What is a Juggalo? It is a subculture that started as a form of fandom of the group "Insane Clown Posse". What has it become? Violent and murderous clown gangs.

Yeah, not a joke. Violent gangs of clowns are roaming the world. Looking for people to hurt and kill.

Be afraid of the clown...

*People think this is a joke, but look at the links. They're all real! Real I say!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:05 am

Now a horror movie production company is claiming that the Staten Island clown was all a "joke".

A sinister and possibly evil gag. That's how they work you know. Clowns. They pretend to be acceptable, happy and "just a joke" in order to lull people into a false sense of security!

The damage though, is already done. Clowns are coming for us all, and these people just added to the problem, claiming to be funny.

Lou
Early Reader

Unread postby Lou » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:23 pm

My parents were children's hospital clowns when i was a child. Should they be on a watch list?
I love them, but safety first right.

You are what you do when it counts.
-The Masao
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:38 pm

That's the real trouble with clowns!

You know that they mean well. After all, those particular ones are related to you... So they get a pass. Except... What is a clown really? An entertainer? A colorful exaggeration of humanity? A person in a mask and makeup, designed to get past video observation and biometric profiling?

I'm not saying that your family needs to be on a watch list just for making the lives of sick kids a little brighter...

But if they start hanging around deserted city streets at night? Or playing with hatchets? In that case you'd have to make the tough call. Do you report them or not?

Only you can decide that most troublesome thing. I hope, that if they show signs of turning toward the darkness or the Painted Menace, you do the right thing for everyone else. No matter how hard it is.

Until they show those kinds of dire signs, then I think we can safely assume they're simply trying their best to help others. So, be watchful, but not blaming. Not yet.

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:45 pm

I liked this book more then I thought I would (Not being a mystery reader.) This thread made me think of that book by Richard Laymon called Night In Lonesome October. The book doesn't even have any clowns in it (I don't think..can't really remember) but for some reason it came to mind. Clowns are kinda creepy tho. Not as creepy as female nurses acting all motherly and then stabbing you with their poky sticks...but still creepy. Good points on clowns and their anonymity. I mean who stops a clown? Of course right now in a NSA bunker some flunky has reviewed the thread and passed an order that all clowns be "chipped" so that's not really an issue anymore.

NSA Disclaimer: My comments were made for the sole purpose of interacting on the forum and no nurses or clowns were harmed during the making of this post. Oh and that post on the Minneapolis StarTribune last week was all in fun as well. Only so many black helicopters to go around you know :)

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
Adam
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Adam » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:42 pm

I don't see how clowns are creepy at all lol. I don't find anything else creepy eather.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:13 pm

You obviously have never walked up to a menopausal woman huddled in her room with the air cranked up and asked what's for dinner?

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “The Greasepaint Chronicles”