Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

A Fear of Clowns: Info and data center.

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Re: A Fear of Clowns: Info and data center.

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:28 am

I know that there's some competition on the 25th.
Dianne Sylvan is releasing Shadowbound that day.
Been waiting 11 months and 3 weeks for it to come out, so I'll be reading that first...

Just try to let us know a week or more in advance to get the word out for you. :mrgreen:

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:11 pm

What the heck then? Call it the 25th.

Even if you read that other book first, and since you've waited almost a year for it, why wouldn't you, as long as you pick up my new one that day too... :) (It actually makes a difference as to placement, and things like that. I think. I have no clue how this will go at all.)

If people can/will mention this around that would be great! I haven't really put a lot of time into advertising anywhere, or even social media, like most authors do. That means I can spend a lot more time writing instead, but the down side is that new people have to stumble upon my books. So, the modern market being a changeable beast, I think I better work on that too. I just don't know how.

Help is welcome!

So, Tuesday the 25th, make sure to pick up your copy of The Greasepaint Chronicles: A Fear of Clowns by P.S. Power. $2.99 (U.S.) Mystery/Thriller. Clown versus clown in a battle of wits and skill!

:D

(No, Really, It's not tongue in cheek. It's decently dark and gritty, and about clowns.)

Thanks everyone! All the help is appreciated. Now I can rest easy and know that the book will do decently, which means I can get back to working on the "World of the Young Ancients" stuff. (Gerent rewrite first, then the Maria project. Since I think that will be a limited release, I'd like to bring them out near the same time. Or not. I'm still thinking about that.)

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Do you have a Facebook account that has a posting for the book? If so, we could always propagate that to our friends and families and :? enemies with that wonderful facebook sharing method... It might be a bit difficult to point to something online at this point too for them to take a look at besides that blurb on your main site.

Looking forward to it myself and am currently reading Ijime (after I finish typing anyway...). :mrgreen:

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:01 pm

I don't have anything like that. Facebook... I used to do that one, but after a while I figured out that it was a time sink. Twitter was even worse. Ten million people standing in a hallway, all screaming "look at me" at the same time. Since I was too... Well, that became a lost cause!

Still, buzz is better than no buzz! Even just a few mentions of it coming out might be helpful? I honestly don't know if it is or not, but it can't hurt!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:01 pm

The release will be in the 25th of March, 2014.

Because this is the future and I can do things like that. 2014... Wow. I remember a time when all the good sci-fi was put in the year 2000 or so...

Anyway, A Fear of Clowns will be put up at midnight on the 24th. (So first thing on the 25th.) for maximum get-ability. It takes about six hours for a book to go up on the Amazon system, sometimes less, so that means that people should start looking for it at about six in the morning or so! (I'm on Pacific time, by the way.)

If you know any mystery fans, or just happen to be feeling like sharing, please remember to mention that to people? It might help a lot!

Thank you all in advance, for whatever you can do. I hope that everyone will let people know what's going on over on the Amazon boards too. (Since I think a lot of people are still looking at that for updates.)

*As an aside, have I ever mentioned how cool you all are? Not to manipulate you into doing things for me, just because it's actually true. You're all really cool.

:)

(I'm in a good mood today.)

So, remember the 25th!

Dale

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:48 pm

I'll be up tonight keeping my eyes open for it! :mrgreen:

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Or, sleep and get it in the morning? I'm putting it up at midnight, or slightly before, and it takes about six hours for it to show up in the system, sometimes more.

:)

Well rested is good!

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:15 pm

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:25 pm

Um, this is for off topic... But how many RN's are on here? I'm counting three or four, that I know about!

Cool though. I'll try to get it up a little easy and make certain I do a bit announcement here as soon as possible!

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:31 pm

First one to post the URL once it's up wins!! :lol: :mrgreen:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “The Greasepaint Chronicles”