Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

A Fear of Clowns: Info and data center.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: A Fear of Clowns: Info and data center.

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:16 pm

They win the power to say niener niener to everyone else of course!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:33 pm

I could... Possibly work their name into a book series of their choice?

Or wash their car, but that would only work if they lived locally. They don't. No one does really, except for my closest neighbors and I'm already watching their puppy for them.

*By the by... I just put "A Fear of Clowns" into the system. It should go up in the next hours!

Please remember to tell your friends about it, if they like mysteries? Or hate clowns. That one works too. :)

I'd love to see the cover of this one go... everywhere that clowns are allowed.

I'll have more later, when the book goes up. You know, more begging for help with promotion, since I suck at it, and all that? :) I just spend too much time actually writing to sit around all day telling people online about my work!

Still, excitement is in the air here! Tomorrow may well be a good day...

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:30 am

A great way to pass this on is to share that you purchased the book with your Facebook friends at time of purchase! :mrgreen:

SP32-20140325-033206.png
SP32-20140325-033206.png (156.01 KiB) Viewed 4920 times

Last edited by ArgyrosfeniX on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Adding photo

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 am

Yay!

I'll start a new thread for this too.

That is awesome however! Thanks!

You're all so cool!

whomightub3
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby whomightub3 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:58 am

Sorry, not going to read it. I enjoy your work for their fantastic elements, but clowns... no. Bats, spiders, and clowns, just don't like 'em. Batman dresses up as a bat to scare people, Spider-man dresses up as a spider to scare people, clowns dress up as pure satanic evil to scare people.

Hokonoso
Avid Reader

Unread postby Hokonoso » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:40 am

I love clowns, dunno why people are scared of them. Clowns, bats, spiders, love em all!!! the bigger and scarier the better!!! I also loved this book, it was much better than some of your previous works, maybe because of the clowns? I'm not sure, but I absolutely love this book and put it in my top 10 of all time category!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:31 am

Your love of clowns won't stop them when they rise up. Your only hope is to join them in their painted endeavors.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “The Greasepaint Chronicles”