Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Nested Demonverse

This is the place to find out about plans for the overall website: Main Pages, Forum, Wiki, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Nested Demonverse

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:03 pm

Hello Everyone,

I've condensed the World of the Demonverse into its own forum, but made the series involved be 'clickable' from the Board's Index (no extra clicks).

This has been done to correlate with the way the series are being presented on the Main Site's menu (which will be added to the Forum and Wiki in the upcoming future).

If anyone has questions, comments, concerns, or other needs regarding this change, please feel free to PM me or respond to this topic.

Cheers! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Website Updates”