Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Wiki

This is the place to find out about plans for the overall website: Main Pages, Forum, Wiki, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

Wiki

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri May 08, 2015 3:06 pm

I've added a bit to it, if you have idea's to add let us know...

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Re: Wiki

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Mon May 11, 2015 6:37 am

[Marcia - I looked through all of your edits - thank you for adding all that information!]

A few things for everyone editing the Wiki:

When adding the brackets on each side [[ & ]] , you are making or referring to a link to another page in the Wiki. If that page already exists, then it will show as a different color. If not, then you are making a new page.

Pages for characters are to be for Main Characters only (being in 3 or more books unless a Stand Alone Novel). Meaning, only Main Characters get links -> [[ *** ]]

When we create the link/page, we're trying to have it as [[Firstname Lastname]]. If we're not sure about the full name at the time, please don't make it a link yet! We'll get around to making it once we know the character's full name. If it gets to the point where the character doesn't have a full name, the staff will make a decision on it. Just let us know! ;)

Any other questions about how to format for the Wiki, just post them in this topic or in the Web Updates forum. :mrgreen:

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Website Updates”