Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Website Updates Forum

This is the place to find out about plans for the overall website: Main Pages, Forum, Wiki, etc.
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Re: Website Updates Forum

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:44 pm

For the record: I'm 6' 3" and 240 lbs... :mrgreen:

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:12 pm

Shhhh ...I know that Argy but the boys in Vegas thought it would be for the best if we ...Downsized you a bit for the odds and all that. :D

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:45 am

I changed the theme for the holiday.
Also updated the blurbs for the next 2 books due out... just waiting on the covers. ;)

lenoirdenantes
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby lenoirdenantes » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:15 pm

Marcia, I saw some new topics that are for stats and bios for characters. What are you looking for?

lenoirdenantes
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby lenoirdenantes » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:20 pm

Marcia, I appreciate the request but don't think I should accept it. Health issues make it difficult to commit to anything at this time. I will keep it in mind.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Totally understandable Karen. I hope your health improves in leaps and bounds!

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:42 pm

For anyone who noticed, Eve Benson: Vampire's forum has moved up the page a bit.

The reason for this is to match the listing on all 3 aspects of the site (Main, Forum & Wiki).

Everything is now in the correct order throughout the site, so there shouldn't be anymore moving until we have additional series. ;)

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:51 am

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to announce that there is now an official "PS Power Blog"! :shock:

Conversations with Dale indicated that he would enjoy updating all of his awesome readers (and members of his site) with updates on upcoming books via a blog. Since writing is his thing and all... :lol:

If you look to the menu at the top right of the screen (which may be difficult to see until I get the colors straightened out), you'll see a new "PS Power Blog" link. This will take you to the new blog area. Was thinking about truncating "Forum Log" into "Flog", but uhhhhh.... So it was decided to stick with the traditional "Web Log" into "Blog". :oops:

Hope you enjoy all the awesome updates Dale has in store for us!

:mrgreen:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Website Updates”