Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Smilies you can use

This is the place to find out about plans for the overall website: Main Pages, Forum, Wiki, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

Smilies you can use

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:19 pm

this site has the code below each smilie (smiley) that you can copy/paste then highlight that and click "Img" located above your text box. You can preview to make sure it works for you.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: Smilies you can use

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:35 pm

another great place for them is here:
I enjoy using them in posts and such... such fun!

These ones have more emotion and lots more options for getting the idea you want to express, you just have to scroll through all the different artists and click on the smiley you want to use. It then gives you the code at the top of the group of images, to copy/paste into your post. Try it!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Website Updates”