Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Site Consolidation

This is the place to find out about plans for the overall website: Main Pages, Forum, Wiki, etc.
David
Voracious Reader

Re: Site Consolidation

Unread postby David » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:33 pm

Same here, about all I noticed was the new link on the main site that leads here. Not sure if a short cut to here should be considered integration.

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:42 pm

Sorry... Guess I had to "force" everyone to use it - it didn't just switch to this style for everyone like I thought...

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:40 pm

:D Ah! Beautiful! Well done!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Website Updates”