Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Television series

Welcome to McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge! Where talk of our fine drinks are mixed with deep conversation of various "Power"ful book series.

Make sure to wipe your feet at the door and no roughhousing as we're friends with multiple high demons...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
StLGuardian59
Early Reader

Television series

Unread postby StLGuardian59 » Wed May 27, 2015 5:02 pm

I was wondering if you had put any thought into taking the Keeley/Zack/Eve universe into the world of Television. After reading all the books, (wish I had seen the reading order first :P), I think these characters that you have created could draw a huge following in a different format. I am not sure how you would start doing it, but I think it would work well, even if you tried Netflix instead of Fox or the WB. I did see some posts about whom people thought would be good at certain roles which could be used also. Anyway I just wanted to put my four cents in, and to say thanks for creating some great characters and stories!

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Television series

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:01 pm

That would be really fun. I have no clue how to do it.

Anyone have tips on that?

:)

vwithrow
Early Reader

Re: Television series

Unread postby vwithrow » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:39 pm

I found a place to nominate stories for film or TV. I added Proxy. These can be voted on or others added.http://www.iflist.com/stories/proxytheinfectedbook1

Take a look and vote!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge”