Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Nice place you have here Argy!

Welcome to McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge! Where talk of our fine drinks are mixed with deep conversation of various "Power"ful book series.

Make sure to wipe your feet at the door and no roughhousing as we're friends with multiple high demons...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
twips182
Voracious Reader

Nice place you have here Argy!

Unread postby twips182 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:09 am

I'll take 3 fingers of Talisker please. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :D

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: Nice place you have here Argy!

Unread postby MarciaA » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:26 am

Nice to have it a bit separate from the rest of the forum :) Good job Brent!

Argy I'll have a ... gosh so many choices! (plus since I don't drink much so I don't know the names of drinks... I'll have to look some up!)
How about a glass of wine, any kind as long as it isn't too dry or too sweet. I've had some like that in the past (must have been cheap stuff!) and didn't care for the vinegar like bite of the dry, or the sickening feeling of the too sweet.

No idea what would go with Turkey!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:01 am

Hey, Marcia, nice to see you here. Ain't this place great? Grab your wine, did you see all this stuff? Argy' s got a teletransport ball from Gwen, wonder if it's real? It's signed and everything.....

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:08 am

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:28 pm

The autographs have certificates of authenticity too.

Just don't handle them too longingly, the High Demon theft deterrent system will (literally) blow your socks off.
Let's just say that I know people... :mrgreen:

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:42 pm

The bar is fully stocked. The kitchen is busy with turkey, dressing and thick gravy. I've even made enough for a couple of friendly High Demons (that still need food to keep their levels up) to join us! :mrgreen:

Happy Thanksgiving to us One and ALL!!

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
jjmcafee
Avid Reader

Unread postby jjmcafee » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:34 am

Turkey - try a nice Chardonnay. there are multiple excellent choices. If you are a red drinker - a lighter red that goes well with most Thanksgiving feasts is a Brunello de Montelcino from Italy.
And Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Never try to out stubborn a cat. Robert Heinlein
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:25 am

Hey Argy, it's early and cold here , set me up with a little Irish coffee here Bailey's if ya got it. I'm still cold from yesterday, did the pre-black Friday thing with the wife, x-box for the grandson, stood in line from 10am to 6 pm outside in light snow, about 1-2inches. Um, forget the coffee, just warm up a fifth of the Bailey's.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Just got home from work...4 fingers of highland park and then keep em coming until somebody drives me home.

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge”