Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Scotch

Welcome to McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge! Where talk of our fine drinks are mixed with deep conversation of various "Power"ful book series.

Make sure to wipe your feet at the door and no roughhousing as we're friends with multiple high demons...
twips182
Voracious Reader

Re: Scotch

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:53 am

Yeah I'm looking forward to the Maria book as well. Did you get the email about turning Maria into an ancient? You have to use the decoder ring as Dale doesn't know yet and were trying to keep the whole subliminal messaging system we had installed in his house quiet. Don't worry he doesn't come to the scotch forum so it's all good. "Maria...Ancient Goddess of Desire" Does have a nice ring to it if I do say so myself.

Lol Nex as soon as you said Alabama the first few chords of "Sweet Home Alabama" played in my head and then I heard Forest Gump say "Life is like a box of chocolates." Could have something to do with me getting up the other night to make pee pee and walking into a closed door...The light turns on and my wife is looking down at me shaking her head and rolling her eyes. Yup I'm the man of that there house!

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:20 am

It's like this, Nex, up here in the north, it gets cold and snowy (that's the white stiff you see on Christmas cards). I'm 65 and my wife doesn't warm the bed like she used to, and I don't/can't troll the bars like I used to, either (I don't have the cajones, the wife keeps 'em locked up in the safe with the pre-nup). So when I need to get the blood a pumpin' I settle in with a good ol' erotic novel & dream of younger years. The mind and body are willing, but the wife usually isn't. Guess we all just have to make do. That's my excuse, anyway.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
LORD OF THE NEXUS
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby LORD OF THE NEXUS » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:55 pm

Hmmmm maybe snow means something different there, but I've never seen a white stiff on a Christmas card. Have they started making erotica Christmas cards again? I miss out on all the fun. This state is boring, I need to go home

You can't always choose who you let into your life, but you can choose which window to throw them out of! Duke
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:23 pm

No, no, that's a stiffy. A white stiff is like when Santa falls off a roof. In my post, it was a typo. I can't get anyone to edit or pre- read my posts like Dale can, so sometimes they go out like the one above. Oh well...

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:30 pm

Oh thank you ALL for a good laugh, snorts included! LONG 12 hour work day w/o a break, and reading all that really helped!

LORD OF THE NEXUS
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby LORD OF THE NEXUS » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:36 am

Ah it's a sad day when people's innocent conversation is laughed at by others. Sigh sad day sad day indeed. I'm sorry Ron it appears our conversations are no longer safe. There goes all my trust in the Internet. ...it's OK Ron the white stiff I will totally help and proofread for you. First goal is to upgrade the name I just gave you, just a favor from A friend

You can't always choose who you let into your life, but you can choose which window to throw them out of! Duke
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:16 am

Greatly appreciated, NEX, and Marcia, thank you too. Many times I've needed assistance, and found help here. If only I'd had this much time to to prepare for REAL-LIFE. I could have been a regular Robin Williams except not dead. I'm chicken-s##t that way.

LORD OF THE NEXUS
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby LORD OF THE NEXUS » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:10 am

We have Ron the genie! First mode fear, specifically towards vampires

LORD OF THE NEXUS
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby LORD OF THE NEXUS » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:27 am

I'm gonna keep rolling with this because...well just because. Popped while watching Aladdin, now floats above the ground and can fly. Thought not to have a first mode until watching twilight. Team three because specific powers don't manifest unless he is asked and none quite know his limits. IE someone asked him to help move a fridge in one instance the fridge might just float into the air and follow the person. Or in another the person gain enough strength to pick it up by himself. Powers are completly random but always achieve the goal in some way shape or form. Powers are limited in use and dependent on the complexity of the task. Ron the genie everyone! Sorry got a little carried Away there

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:49 pm

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. How about myself you ask? Well now...I had the pleasure of my mother in law, sister in law and her two kids come down for a week long visit. Of course my stuffing wasn't up to par and should have been made with some Jimmy Dean sausage mixed in...I was supposed to know that but had never heard of it before. The turkey was a little too dry and the squash had too much brown sugar..But my ultimate failure was the store bought pumpkin pie which truth be told wasn't the best. While I was cooking I was giving out wifi codes and tv remote instructions...not to mention repairing the broken flapper on the upstairs toilet...it was awesome! As I watched them leave for the airport today my wife says "wasn't that great? I miss them already." :shock:

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge”