Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Scotch

Welcome to McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge! Where talk of our fine drinks are mixed with deep conversation of various "Power"ful book series.

Make sure to wipe your feet at the door and no roughhousing as we're friends with multiple high demons...
twips182
Voracious Reader

Re: Scotch

Unread postby twips182 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:44 pm

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:18 pm

Careful Twips, or my wife will put parental controls on my Kindle too.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Ron I'm sure your wife knows that the PSPower forum is dedicated to literature. Well literature is an art form and Dale uses words to create art just like a painter uses a brush. Young Kat was just explaining to us her use of leather as an art form. Ron we owe it to ourselves as enlightened human beings to explore all forms of art and not shy away from the exploration of new realms when they are presented to us. Dale would be disappointed in us if we failed to reach out and grasp new opportunities to learn. I'm sure your wife would be proud that you're taking these steps to broaden your horizons....but just to be safe we're not going to tell her..or my wife.......or Marcia..she could shut down my forum. ;)

Robert Earl Keen 1989
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:34 am

LOL @ Twips! I could edit your posts, but they are just so entertaining so WHY would I?!

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Very kind of you Marcia :) Say you wouldn't have any leather stories you'd like to share...it's for Ron's art project after all..so a good cause and all that...Strictly confidential to the scotch forum. 8-)

Robert Earl Keen 1989
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Was sorting through some travel booklets recently, and... forgive my infantile mind, but... let's take a trip down I-75 from my home-.First, let's get on 75 from the north of Bay City of which Essexville is a suburb(?) at mile marker one-SIXTY-NINE(snicker) and BEAVER Road (snort). We ride one hundred miles south, to exit 69 (tee-hee) which is (honest to God) BIG BEAVER Road, near Pontiac,Mi. We'll stay on 75 'til we cross the Ohio/Kentucky border, just 22 miles and get off on (you guessed it) BEAVER Road and look for 3380 the address of - BIG BONE LICK State Park. It's a real place, BIG BONE LICK, really just a huge salt LICK filled with the bones of prehistoric mammoths, mastodons, and giant sloths- hence, BIG BONE LICK. Thanks for taking this trip with me.

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Holy erotic highway Ron! I didn't realize you folks up there were so prurient ;). Do you suppose that it has something to do with being snowed in for 6 months out of the year? :lol:

Robert Earl Keen 1989
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Well, I've said more than once, that it gets cold up here. I'm still very much looking forward to that Maria novel from Dale. It should get here just in time, I hope. Brrr!

LORD OF THE NEXUS
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby LORD OF THE NEXUS » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:04 am

"Yup nothing better than curling up with a good book on a cold night, unfortunately in Alabama cold is hard to come by....... I miss Alaska" Nex says as the whole conversation goes completely over his head

You can't always choose who you let into your life, but you can choose which window to throw them out of! Duke

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge”