Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Brief descriptions of the lands

Details of places as described in the books
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

Brief descriptions of the lands

Unread postby MarciaA » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Warring feudal level tribes in North America, South America is filled with peaceful stone aged people, Australia is a technological nightmare and Europe is run by a pseduo-Christian cult. Only Africa and the Antarctic have managed to do the right thing. "quote by Monroe in Kingdom of the Stars"

Noram (North America) is pretty much that way I'll grant. But Austra is nice enough. They're using things up a bit too fast and are too driven by greed, but are managing to not use everything up really. Tellerand, ... which I think is Europe? Black does have that going on then, but thie actual land itself is well managed. People help each other there and live clean and simple lives.
I don't like what grandmother did with Afrak. Africa. Gray changed the people, so that they can't even consider violence or resistance. The Antarctic only had 3 people. The blues. "quote by Timon"

Which leave Vagus, which, until a few months ago, was stone age culture. Now they're taking up the new magic too. "quote from Kolb"

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Descriptions of Places”