Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Two Bends

Details of places as described in the books
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

Two Bends

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:57 am

Named for an old river that had shifted several times, having a lot more than two bends in it now, was pretty much in a forest. It was a lovely place, but in a homey kind of way. The buildings on the Main Street were new and impressive enough, and the new school was sharp looking, being a magical building that Tor's wife had donated to them. (The dark half of the sun).

Kat
Voracious Reader

Re: Two Bends

Unread postby Kat » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:48 pm

Full of people that are just a bit too tall to be of the 'slave' type, meaning they're merchant class, normal humans. Also full of people with unlikely last names. Who just happen to be spies with a family centric view of the word that reminds me of traditional yakuza (it fits since they're a clan of mostly mystical, secretive hereditary assassins)
It has bakers that look like first class warriors and the spoken language is a high tech language created to help people learn all other languages quickly.

A Completely Ordinary Village. Really.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Descriptions of Places”