Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

The Schools Weapons training area

Details of places as described in the books
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

The Schools Weapons training area

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:05 pm

The training square is large, about 100 feet on each side ringed by a 6 foot high stone wall, away from the main gate. The ground is paved with very flat hard black stone. The rest is packed dirt. A hill stands higher than the wall on the back left corner, dipping down to a small pond with thick mud around it. The rest is flat dry dirt for practice time, a soft tan color.

A Wooden Pell: a massive log set in the ground, about 8 foot tall.

Maybe some artistic people will draw out a nice picture of it! :D

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Descriptions of Places”