Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

High profile Characters

Descriptions of what each person in the books look like.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

High profile Characters

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:01 am

Princess Abumanitalli Mutta aka Abbie; Dark skin so brown she Nearly looked blue, ice blue eyes, and brilliant bird like red hair that stuck up several inches and fanned out just a bit all over. About 5' 5" tall.

Sir Martin Kolbrin, Baron Third, Knight of the Realm; Kolb- Over 6 feet 6 inches tall, Bald, with a scar on his face on the right cheek running an inch under the eyebrow, to an inch above the chin. Kolb is well toned and muscular without being overweight at all.

Lady Patricia Alyson Morgan, Ducharina third; Cornflower Blue eyes, Brown curly hair, thin fit build, in the "special" school (spy).

Gerent (Harris) Lairdgren; small and warped body. About 4' 2" tall, a bit funny shaped. Not ugly for it, except his head was just a bit too big for his body and he was a little uneven, with a slightly Bunche back. The hair was dark and he had brown eyes
Gerent's parents were:
Daniel Harris (Daniel's father was Maurice) he had the "combat rage" severely, frequent fierce ones and was kept on the country estate. His father hired a serving girl who gave into Danial's charm and became his lover.
Leslie had Gerent about 5 years into the relationship. She was of merchant stock. They never married but stayed together and loved Gerent even though he was born wrong.
Daniel went into a rage and after several days (six I think) he dyed. A few months later Leslie died too.
The Huntsman took Gerent from the estate, one of those adults that liked to use small people.
He learned all this from his cousin, the very elderly Dowager Harris, and Gerent is actually a noble from birth.
Dowager Harris' son Maverick Harris in the sitting count.

Count Thomson~ Tovey;Over 7 feet tall, blonde. About 20 years old.
Married to Tamerlane Baker, first child Veronica. (Mentioned in slave line).

Sara Debri; light tan skin and strawberry blonde hair, about 5' 11", thin athletic build. Daughter of the Debri Merchant house. In love with Tor. Spy for the king. Gentle nature, accepts all people as equally important (none of the noble better than peasants attitude)

Dorgal Sorvee Black hair, merchant tall around 6'

Count Marvin Ward; tall, dark, handsome. Resides in Warden. Smooth dark skin and long black hair, a true giant, easily as large as the king.

Petra Ward Conserina Third.

Mitchell Ambrose. Fighter student in w/Tiera, they cleaned the commons for missing a week of school. (A simple darkness).

Sandra Morris: tall, very darkly tan, brown eyes & hair.

Minister of military William Smythe of Westend

Conserina First Judith Kerry: studying weapons mastery. Heir to Holly Printer.

Glaren: cook at Tor palace, mother to Collette, attractive blonde, mid 40's.

Mark Morgan: tall, dark curly hair, causes the rage in others, fast transport pilot for Timon.

Heron Ariel Havar.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Character Descriptions”