Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Character extras of mention

Descriptions of what each person in the books look like.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

Character extras of mention

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:39 am

Box aka Darren Smalls, brother to Debbie

Debbie Smalls: runs a bakery, looks like Tamerlane, sister to Box.

Ambassador Samantha Callings, Ducharina First, Austran ambassador. About 40 or so, tall,About 6'10" lean, with a rather long face, attractively homely. ( slave line).

Larval Assassins, clones in pods of 7, used to take care of killers or people not easily controlled by other means. 6' 4" tall, black hair and eyes matching, the part that would be colored in a normal person being totally dark, like deepest night.

Cousin Brenda; Black hair, eyes a light green, almost like the sea in sunlight. Rounder face than Tor, high and strong cheekbones and powerful jaw, not fat. About 5' 10" and her skin that looked to be made of gold, lacking only the shine. Everything about her should have been stunningly Beautiful, but somehow it combined into merely pretty, almost handsome.

Fornia Stergis, with the office of Noram affairs, her job is bringing in new art forma s and increasing communication between lands. Her skin was dyed entirely purple, with very bright straight white teeth. (slave line)

Marco Sorvee- musician

Judith Kerry, Conserina First, Printer- tall, dark tan skin color, face a bit square, blue eyes.

Clark and ethyl run a store in Printer, worked out a deal to sell Tor's amulets.

Deshi: has a wispy mustache

Mona: Housekeeper for Timon. Married to Millert who is a carter by trade but works hauling ice now, mother to Heidi and Stara (introduced in The Dark half of the Sun).

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Character Descriptions”