Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Listing nobles

Descriptions of what each person in the books look like.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

Listing nobles

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:07 am

Baronetta first Bonita Galley Coltress.

Count Dan Breen, Count Breen of County Breen. The man Timon helped with shields, healing amulets,& baked goods from his parents bakery during the war with Holden. tall with a mustache.

Countess Holly Printer: She wasn't a grand beauty, but had a nice lean form and a slightly long face with big lips that looked warm when she smiled. (a simple darkness)

Countess Ursurla Thorgood

Count Bonner

Duke Eric Morgan

Count Isle

Countess Heidi Derring

Countess Ross: easily the largest woman Tor had ever met, Hugh. She wasn't great looking but very sweet natured. Grandmother to Farlo.

Countier Scottland Ross-bickered with Tor at the wildfire.

Hobart Ross: dear friend to cousin Barbara. Cheerfulness rang from his whole being. His voice a deep rumble that vibrated in a persons chest. A wood worker,master craftsman. he made very fine grandfather clocks, tables and such. 12 feet tall.

Count Ford, from county Ford, on the coast.

Countess Heather Montblanc. Plain brown hair, around 30 or so. Timon got her out of the rebellion (lord of the sky).

Count & Countess Lynd. They're Noram day gift was late one year so sat at the poison seat the next year. Gave a gift of fine wooden rockers.

Duke Levitt: holds the most northern edge of the kingdom, on the eastern coast.

Baron Lincoln, one of Tiera's signatories when she took over.

Lawrence Morris, took Tiera's place as count Baker.

Baron Karl Gravis: he was in weapons practice at Printer school on Timons first day. Tall and muscular.

Ridley Dens baron first

Baron Michael Eager: his lands are in Printer County.

Baron Bart Reves; 2 of the guards that brutalized Petra were found there. (Envoy to earth)

Baron Riven Klepter. From the northern section of ward coBunty.

Duke Levitt: located in the most Northern edge if the kingdom, on the eastern coast. (Countess of desire)

Count Toverland Morehouse Thomsom. tovey.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Character Descriptions”