Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Baker family

Descriptions of what each person in the books look like.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

Baker family

Unread postby MarciaA » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:34 am

I need full names of each, and descriptions, relationships... if anyone wants to add to this that would be great! Want to work on the wiki and need the info...

Teral

Tamerlane Green Baker Thomson, Terlee - (married to Tovey) long black hair, brown eyes, slim attractive figure. Oldest child is named Clemance, and second son is Dumas.
( found a spot wher TErlee ee was examined by Abbie and Tor wanted his genetic work up done. It states Terlee just had her first child, a girl named Veronica)

Tor- Torrence Green Baker, Countier 3 Lairdgren, Knight of the Realm, Magics Counsler, Builder, Baker, Very pale skin, brown eyes, black hair, 5 feet 4 inches tall

(Terek)-cordes

Tiera Green Baker, conserina six Lairdgren. Black hair, brown eyes. Delivery girl for Two Bends quick Delivery, part time pilot with the fast transport service. 5' 1" .
(The silence within:) Tor used magic to change her pattern, so that she wouldn't be angry all the time anymore. Also to make her taller, growing at nearly an inch per week. It would be painful but that was fine, growing to 7 feet would help in many ways, esp weapons practice.

Timon-(Weasel) Countier Seven, Lairdgren. owns the Fast Transportation Service (the dark half of the sun). Short black hair, brown eyes, delicate facial features, but with a slightly squared jawline to give him a more masculine look. Able to deduct information by closely watching facial features and mannerisms of others, extremely intelligent. Thin build but with muscle. Had a merchants attitude for a long time. Has combat rage at times. The new revered one of Austra. Felt no guilt Or shame, until Tor changed his pattern. Will grow to 7 feet or taller as he ages up a bit.
Countier first Baker, Countier sixth Lairdgren. His older brother Teral gave up his claim to a title at all. (Kingdom of the stars). 5'6" at the beginning of kingdom of the stars.

Terry

Tess

Tenent

Tara

Taman

Parents: Lauralie baker, Conserina First Lairdgren and Douglas Baker

Grandparents: Burks Green, Count Lairdgren-ancient of Noram, Lara Gray-ancient of Afrik, step grandmother Countess Mary Cannor (great aunt to Squire Gerald Negev Cannor and Squire Gemma Negev Cannor)

Adopted - Gerent: shorter than Tor by a foot ( so 4' 4") a bit funny shaped. Not ugly for it, except that his head was just a bit too big for his body and he was a little uneven, with a slightly hunched back. The hair was dark and he had brown eyes. (Ancient Kings). Very humble, defers, yet quick witted and bold/strong willed when needed.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Character Descriptions”