Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Character Names- Gerent

Descriptions of what each person in the books look like.
David
Voracious Reader

Re: Character Names- Gerent

Unread postby David » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:35 pm

I could see Pran being Zack... Just sayin.

LORD OF THE NEXUS
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby LORD OF THE NEXUS » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:42 pm

I actually think pan might be keel actually, I may be completely off base, but I try aND match them by personality and motivations. One of pran's major guiding points seems to be survival of course she will try and do right when she can bUT survival alway seems first, she just reminds me of keels. Now gerent on the otherhand...Carlos the dwarf? Not sure on that one bUT it seems the personality might fit, and there seems to be hints of trauma in the past?

You can't always choose who you let into your life, but you can choose which window to throw them out of! Duke
Kat
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Kat » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Keeley resembles Timon more I think...

Gerent...I don't think he's carlos...
he's a bit like Goblin from Infected though, at least in my opinion.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Character Descriptions”