Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Character Mind Warp....

Descriptions of what each person in the books look like.
David
Voracious Reader

Re: Character Mind Warp....

Unread postby David » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:34 pm

No, I had to ignore it when Dale let that drop, I had my pictures and wouldn't let them go. School of denial etc...

I'm still convinced Maria has dark hair, Dale is just confused. Wizards from alternate dimensions get that way sometimes. Wait, was that a secret?

No, but seriously I had the same issue, it is hard for me to imagine blonde or red hair with darker skin as well. I started having flashbacks of the late 80's and early nineties. Whoever did all that DNA tweaking should have been shot.

Kat
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Kat » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:21 am

Lol, hint from a girl:
Play dress up games and recreate the chars! Then you'll know what they look like for sure.
http://www.dolldivine.com/historical.php

rockhazard
Avid Reader

Unread postby rockhazard » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:16 am

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." --Jack Handey
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:38 am

You make pictures that look close enough to each character and name them, I'll add them to the website. ;)

rockhazard
Avid Reader

Unread postby rockhazard » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:59 am

You mean like this?

I doubt I could do it in the other style. That was just a flash game with a single character. I mean, I could have changed (almost) everything, but it would have been suspiciously "similar" to the others.

I used this on the website home page for now, until the cover of the book is available. ;)

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." --Jack Handey
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:31 am

BTW, that picture is very good! Impressive art work! :D

rockhazard
Avid Reader

Unread postby rockhazard » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:57 am

Thanks, but it's just a photo manipulation, although not a super simple one. Doing original work at that scale pro bono would be a bit much for me. But if I do the amulets, that's a lot less work, so they'd be originals.

rockhazard
Avid Reader

Unread postby rockhazard » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Can't remember if she had brown or blue eyes...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Character Descriptions”