Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Maria Ward

Descriptions of what each person in the books look like.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

Maria Ward

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:57 am

Blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, graceful and delicate appearance. Married to Count Marvin Ward.

twips182
Voracious Reader

Re: Maria Ward

Unread postby twips182 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:10 am

Marcia that is not accurate. I was just with Maria last night and when I woke up I could remember the way she looked clear as day. She has shining black hair down over her shoulders. Dark flashing eyes with full lips and a perfect new snow complexion. Maria has long legs with a narrow waist and flaring hips. She has a full bosom with little ***Censored***. Maria moves with the grace of a ballerina each movement choreographed to highlight her beauty. She is a temptress who flaunts the tools of her trade with no remorse. Maria is like the sirens of old who would lure sailors to the rocks. She does not do these things because she is evil. Maria does these things because it is her nature...and I love her for it.

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: Maria Ward

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Poetically said... very good description of Maria... :D

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Character Descriptions”