Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Trice

Descriptions of what each person in the books look like.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

Trice

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:54 am

Lady Patricia Alyson Morgan, Ducharina third
Cornflower Blue eyes, Brown curly hair, thin fit build, in the "special" school (spys).

Father: Duke Eric Morgan, own fruit orchards and runs a goods transport business. His face was a little long, and held large teeth. Friendly enough looking for all that. (The dark half of the sun).
Brother: Mark Morgan, heir, battle aura that set off battle rage in people. Face strong and clear, with a slightly square jaw that should have made him very popular at court. Esp with his nice blue eyes. Even the short curly hair worked for him.

Mother: Baroness Morgan, also a Duchess by marriage.

twips182
Voracious Reader

Re: Trice

Unread postby twips182 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:43 am

Athletic build. The girl I always thought would get her mind right and end up with Tor :cry:

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:47 am

well I thing Ali is good for Tor.

I don't dislike Trice like so many seem to.. she's a product of her upbringing, and the situations she's endured. I think she and Timon will be good for each other, and like that they seem to be turning into a caring couple. I like Timon too :P

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:04 am

I like Ali but I hope Dale does more with her. She has made lot's of progress but she still kinda feels like a filler relationship to me. I know why you didn't put Timon up here Marcia. Timon is a little sh!t and you knew I would go after him. As far as Trice I don't like her with Timon at all. I didn't like the fact that she was talking about "backing your play" to take the throne from her uncle. I don't like that she was the first one to make a move to kill Tor when Timmy was still talking to him. I really don't like the fact that Tor is dependent on Timon for his salvation. Also if creepy little Timon climbs up on Ali while Tor is gone I'm flying to Washington state and demanding an audience with the king!

Robert Earl Keen 1989
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:58 pm

the Land Divisions state that the Capital is near where the Grand Canyon is located, so I'm guessing somewhere in Arizona?

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Heh I was talking about going to Dale's house to demand an audience from him. Of course he does live in that compound with all those scary former spec ops types walking the perimeter. Yeah maybe I better take it up with King Richard...Arizona is closer anyway.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:16 pm

oops! Not Grand Canyon!
Rio Grande River!!!

LOTS of states it could be then...

Ah, Washington State... misunderstood!
Don't forget those vampires he likes to take moonlit walks with!

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Yeah I don't know the Vampires could be a plus. Lets see I get to live forever. Get to quit my job. Get to hang out at Dale's and influence the books before they are written. Food bills go way down. Injuries heal real fast. Drawbacks are sunlight which as a person of Norwegian descent burns me in about 5 minutes anyway so sign me up!

Robert Earl Keen 1989

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Character Descriptions”