Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Member Professions

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Member Professions

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:44 pm

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Re: Member Professions

Unread postby John Baughn » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:53 am

Sell, Service and Support of Apple Products at a traditional Apple Dealer.

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Ex shop-rat (GM,surface grinder 34 yrs) hotel maintenance (4yrs) state wide electrical supply delivery (3 yrs) part-time school bus driver (4yrs). Yeah, I know, just can't keep a job. I keep "retiring" -she keeps sending me back.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:38 pm

Currently a Charge RN in the Intensive Care Unit. (16+ years at current hospital)

Previouly I did home care nursing. (about 4 years)

Before that I was a Beautician. Lasted about 10 years, I was having issues with carpal tunnel from wrapping so many perms! Had to change careers, I dropped hot curling irons on heads twice and decided I had to go back to school. THAT - going back to college, was hard! Learning algebra for the first time... my son tutored me till it clicked. Taught all 3 kids good study habits tho, watching mom study ALL THE TIME. lol!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:35 pm

Currently I write books!

Before that I was a Wizard for ten years, and before that, I taught martial arts.

*No, that's the real resume. People always think I'm kidding, but not so much...

:)

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:07 pm

I currently work for the city of Houston in community services and have been there for 22 years.

Prior to that with memories.

College..Hmm kind of a blur of alcohol..girls..and some old people (to me then) talking about things that I'm sure were important in some way.

Army Infantry. Carrying tons of crap on my back and getting thrown out of perfectly good aircraft before they landed.

Semi skilled cook. I forgot to put the chimichanga in the microwave before the deep fryer and it was still frozen inside. A lady tried to bite into it and hurt her tooth.. I got yelled at and fired.

Stock boy. Cut myself with a box cutter and ruined my khakis. Shopping moms in tight 80's stretch pants and big hair. Yummy!

Farm hand. Walked miles and miles of soybeans cutting weeds out. It was quiet and smelled fresh.

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
Hokonoso
Avid Reader

Unread postby Hokonoso » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:23 pm

CIO for a group of Pediatric offices... Leaves me lots of time to read lol.

Lou
Early Reader

Unread postby Lou » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Machinist, welder. Steward of 13 acres in rural Va.

You are what you do when it counts.
-The Masao
iamentropy
Early Reader

Unread postby iamentropy » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:13 pm

I don't post in the forum much, but thought I'd add to this. I'm in HR Outsourcing. Prior to this I worked a few years in the back office of a bank, and prior to that I had about a year in the Navy.

Bob

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”