Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Iron Edge

Discuss the books, the characters.. ect...
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: Iron Edge

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:13 pm

Having checked, both Amazon and the Kindle store now have Iron Edge listed as : a purchase, Kindle Unlimited and a paperback... A paperback??? And the paper option is only $4.99? Gonna try for that autographed copy. If I send it with a postage pre paid pre addressed envelope, would you send it back signed, Mr. Power?

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:06 am

Yes? If you really want. :)

Send me an email and I'll give you the address, though... Someone should get the book first to make certain I didn't screw it up too badly. That should probably be me.

*Price: I make six cents per copy sold at that price! Yay! Like I said, it's actually your Christmas present...

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:35 am

I have purchased the paperback and its being shipped as we ... post? ... As soon as its delivered, I'll use the dale@yahoo to get further directions? I'll also headline it with " paperback autograph" or something like that, OK? Thanks Dale!

P.S. at six cents, you're getting screwed! Raise the price, regular paperbacks are going for at least $7.99.

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:41 am

I hope you are getting a bit more for KU and outright buying of Kindle Edition (both of which I just did).

I assume you are making more on KU than on selling with this book at that price?

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:24 pm

Absolutely loved Iron Edge. Just left my 5 star review. George is an amazing character no matter which world he is in, and I loved Regina's contribution to the story. The explanation of George's duality was certainly inventive, and I hope we see more in this series soon.

OBRIB01
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby OBRIB01 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:38 pm

I thought it was pretty good book too. A nice change of pace...sort of like an intermission book, or a seventh inning stretch book before we get back to the existing work. One thing I liked was that Gary was in there, and you saw a little bit of what's going on with him. It's not OUR Gary, but it's A Gary. I'd still love to hear what happened to our Gary.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:44 pm

Dale, if you're reading this, I just got back from the post office. My copy of Iron Edge was sent out today Friday, December 30th. The postal worker said it should take about 5 working days to be delivered depending on the conditions in your area.

As for the quality of the printed book itself? Well, being I'm an O.F. (OLD fart) the print face could have been a bit larger, and the margins a bit wider as well. But I understand that would have raised the page count and cost more. Otherwise, it looked very high quality! Well, you'll see. If you haven't yet.

So anyway, when it gets back, it will take its place of honor on my shelf with the 11 other autographed hard and soft covered volumes I own. Not a massive collection, but one I'm proud of.

Thanks again Dale!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:18 pm

Good to know! About the type face and margins. I'm currently sort of stuck here, but hopefully will be free by then.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Stand Alone Books”