Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

I'm considering doing a few more stand alone books this year

Discuss the books, the characters.. ect...
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: I'm considering doing a few more stand alone books this year

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:49 am

Scales.

That's the working title of the new book. Other Places world. Brand new character, with a focus on people that we haven't seen as much of yet.

After killing her mother and her boyfriend on the night of her first change, as they tried to murder her for some reason, Avery Rome is cast into the foster care system. No one wants a Dragon in the house though, so she ends up shunted from place to place, until her people, the Shifters, find her...

Then everything changes.

With her new mentor, Maddy Hale and guidance from one of the only other North American Dragons, Ang, She might just find her way. At least until her family comes looking for her. Because deep in her past, beyond memory, lies a life that she never knew about. A group of shape changers known only as the gray, who have a secret agenda in the works.

Taking control of the world.

To do that purity, a thing which Avery clearly doesn't hold inside of her. Being wrong in every way.

Except that no one ever bothered to tell her that, which might just change the game more than anyone else has bothered to imagine.

(Every bit of that is subject to change.)

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:32 am

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
brainsniffer
Avid Reader

Unread postby brainsniffer » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:24 am

Sounds good - kind of normal to go for a dragon, but it always offers the most fun character-wise... I'd imagine (possibly wrongly) that dragon are rare? I think I read somewhere in one of the Other World/Keeley/etc books that... also, wasn't there something about fae creatures or am I imaging that?

Here's my new spinoff book for the YA universe that I've been thinking of while re-reading...

She... is a young spy, trained by her parents, growing up in the magical land of Noram, but sent back to the technical world of Austra...
He... is a master spy who got all the way into the Queen's inner circle before being outed, disavowed and sent back..

It's Erin and Quavel (Richard) as they run their spy/assassin ring out of a garish themed restaurant in Austra, while the ancients are away... and what happens when they come back.

Yeeeeeah, so I can't remember if they were mentioned much more - I know Quavel was... but reading it, with Erin next to TImon at the dinner, and being sent back... I just wanted to go all Alias (Jennifer Garner tv series) on it. Plus it'd be fun to see what someone raised in a world where magic was becoming prevalent would do going back to a technical centered world - and whether she could adapt the two (more than Tor would or something but I'm yammering on..)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:12 pm

That's not bad. Not where I was planning to go, but doable. :)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:14 pm

"Ha! Called it!"

Or did you influence it? Hmmm? Hmmm? Are you a witch? You are, aren't you! Gaaaaahhhh!

Run Away!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Stand Alone Books”