Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Cheat questions -- SPOILERS

Discuss the books, the characters.. ect...
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Cheat questions -- SPOILERS

Unread postby PS Power » Sun May 24, 2015 12:03 am

I've been dragging through my daily writing for the last few days. Eeeps. :)

Smilies!!!

Fun times, everybody! Fun times...

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sun May 24, 2015 9:01 am

Dale, having read everything you've published so far, I don't see the need to be worried about the possibility of being misunderstood in your intentions. The storylines and sub-plots you've delivered so far have never been nor could ever be considered so subversive that they should need censoring. Only the very extreme fringe of society could possibly consider the ideals and philosophy you put forward to be detrimental to society as a whole. And they can, and should be ignored. For too long now, the vocal minority has dictated what has influenced mores. It's time the silent majority is heard. It's time for change. Its time for a not so silent majority spokesman to be heard. Fear not, we closet anarchists are behind you 100%. We just need someone to open the door and let us out.

Seriously, I doubt any fictional scenario you could bring forward should or could threaten your career at this point. Any criticism should be ignored as sour grapes or stupidity. We, well I, trust you to not have a secret brainwashing agenda in your work. So, finish editing and "RELEASE THE KRAKON" we're waiting.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sun May 24, 2015 12:44 pm

You know, instead of sitting in a dark room fasting for a month, why don't you take that vacation and let your soul reboot so to speak. Maybe a site seeing traveling tour, see some landmarks. It really would help you feel refreshed. Give you some new perspectives maybe?

Join a local karate club and work out with some people, you like that stuff and it might be fun.

Take a class at the local college? Maybe an art class if you like that, something fun and to look forword to. I loved sculpting myself. :D

You sit at home plugging away (not complaining! Love all the stories that roll out!) and you work on your house, repair and upgrading. EVERYONE needs some down time to have fun. It's what makes it all worthwhile and tolerable.

Go visit your mom for a weekend, she'd love that! Though she might have a "honey do" list for you... lol

Please consider it. It's been over 2 years with you saying your taking a vacation and haven't yet. Just go and do........ and have FUN.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun May 24, 2015 10:13 pm

I was thinking of doing a video series on Mgtow self-defense. Totally non-violent, but hyper effective strategies that work for people that are no longer tied into the traditional system.

That's fun, right?

*I think my parents are planning on coming here late next month for a few days.

**I'm also looking at a new property nearby tomorrow. If i get it, and it works I was thinking of starting a little camping village thing. (With tiny houses for people to stay in, hiking, fishing and all that.) Though I'm not certain it will work for that.

GeoOlive22
Early Reader

Unread postby GeoOlive22 » Mon May 25, 2015 6:48 am

I wonder if there is a niche market for a 'writer's retreat?' A camping village that caters to wannabee writers who want to get away from distractions and just write.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue May 26, 2015 3:38 am

Writers retreat: Probably, but I can't mention a more miserable way to spend my days. Writers (shudder) How boring would that be? (Yes, I get what I did there. Me too...) :)

I was thinking something to showcase various off the grid, tiny home and alternative living arrangements in a happy, camping like, environment? Kind of so that people can get away and try things out for themselves?

*Also, Book too of the Tyler G. series is done. One more and lots of editing to come! (Among the Living, Living Proof, and whatever book three will be called. I'm guessing living something or other.)

:)

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:44 am

Thankfully, there's a name tag to add "Te"...

image.jpg
image.jpg (134.3 KiB) Viewed 7762 times

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Stand Alone Books”