Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Cheat is up! Yay!

Discuss the books, the characters.. ect...
PS Power
Site Admin

Cheat is up! Yay!

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:39 pm

If you haven't read it, I recommend it. That shouldn't be a surprise. I mean, I wrote it. It would be strange if I didn't. :)

I hope that it helps people think of some things they wouldn't otherwise, normally.

Thanks!

manddscott
Intermediate Reader

Re: Cheat is up! Yay!

Unread postby manddscott » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:47 pm

Got it. I am leaving to head out on vacation after I get off of work tomorrow, and won't be able to put a review up until I get back on the 10th. Thanks!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri May 01, 2015 1:16 am

I hope people can give this one a chance. It's a bit different, but I think it's worth looking at anyway. (Maybe even more for being different? I suppose it depends on what people want in the moment.)

Thanks everyone!

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Fri May 01, 2015 10:50 am

Dale, read it, loved it, left my review. This one is really groundbreaking and the technology is just amazing. Now I need to 3-d print you a Hugo for this one.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri May 01, 2015 12:04 pm

:) thanks.

Doing new things is a risk, but without it, what's the point of trying?

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri May 01, 2015 5:13 pm

Just left my review... loved the book! :D

kargren
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby kargren » Sun May 03, 2015 12:49 pm

I loved the new book and would love to see a sequel for it but understand its a stand alone. I stayed up until 1 am friday night reading it then woke up at 3am cause i just had to finish reading it. :D

wrightl
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby wrightl » Sun May 03, 2015 7:50 pm

I loved the book! Although I don't normally like science fiction, I loved the way technology was used in this book! I like exclamation marks!
That being said, I don't really think that this should have been a stand alone book. I think that this should have been a two-parter, and could have been turned into a trilogy with ease. What I'm trying to say here is, I liked the books so much, I want more.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Stand Alone Books”