Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Crayons/Josh and Amy

Discuss the books, the characters.. ect...
MarciaA
Global Mod

Crayons/Josh and Amy

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:01 am

No edits/pre-reads on this one's updates, looking forward to it coming out soon! :D

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Crayons/Josh and Amy

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:53 am

This is a pure re-release. Almost...

Some of the names have been changed, there is a new cover, and of course a new name. If you've already read Crayons, then you don't need to get this one really. If you haven't, then take a peek? Hopefully it will find a market with these changes.

That happens. :) I hear that at least.

That should be going up later today, along with the new Dead End compilation/new short story set. Yay! (So there is new stuff in there. About a short novels worth.)

:)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:22 am

Josh and Amy: Something to Think About...

Is going up now and should be online in six to twelve hours.

Yay!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:25 am

Find the book on Amazon now! :) (You know, if you want to. I mean, it's there and all that. Early too.)

Kat
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Kat » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:24 pm

It looks great!
If I didn't have Crayons I'd have bought it.

P. S. Power
Early Reader

Unread postby P. S. Power » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Yeah, that's part of the problem with re-releasing things. The initial sales are slow. Hopefully they will pick up a bit when they hit the system. :)

LORD OF THE NEXUS
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby LORD OF THE NEXUS » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:38 am

Uhm I'm not sure if it's just amazon but I just bought this and the last few words on each page are missing like it was cut off I didnt know where else to put this so I figured I would go straight to the source, anyone know what I should do here?

You can't always choose who you let into your life, but you can choose which window to throw them out of! Duke
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:24 pm

I'm checking this out on my end now. It was fine when I uploaded it.

Has anyone else had this problem, or if it's something fixable, know how to address it?

Thanks for letting me know.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:49 pm

All right, I think I fixed the error in formating that did that. Then I redid the whole thing and put it back up on Amazon. It should be up in a six to twelve hours, in a fixed manner. Then I have to try and get Amazon to push that new copy through to people that already have it.

In my meager, and unsatisfactory, defense, the copy I used the first time showed up perfectly on the Kindle Previewer. It wasn't until I put it through the normal Kindle PC application that it showed up.

Sorry about any trouble that gave you! I'll try and make sure it's repaired for everyone as soon as possible. That might take a few days, since Amazon is vast, and has a lot of things to look after. (I can't speed up their end of things, but it's clear they try really hard, most of the time.)

Again, sorry about that. I should be able to keep that from happening again in the future.

LORD OF THE NEXUS
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby LORD OF THE NEXUS » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:29 pm

Hey noone/nothings perfect in just extremly pleased that you responded so quickly, by the time the fix is up ill probably be finished with greaspaint, it was probably my fault anyway, the universe punishing me for not reading it sooner :)

You can't always choose who you let into your life, but you can choose which window to throw them out of! Duke

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Stand Alone Books”