Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Crayons/Josh and Amy

Discuss the books, the characters.. ect...
LORD OF THE NEXUS
Intermediate Reader

Re: Crayons/Josh and Amy

Unread postby LORD OF THE NEXUS » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:05 am

Just looked up amazon policy, they have it set up to automatically update books, but after they have verified actual changes were made. Doesn't give a time frame though Unfortunately.

You can't always choose who you let into your life, but you can choose which window to throw them out of! Duke
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:51 pm

It might be a bit too. They aren't announcing it, but Amazon has been having some pretty large problems with their online store right now. Things aren't really working smoothly. Late reports, things being dropped or lost, that kind of thing.

Hopefully they can work it out, but they've had problems for nearly a year and the errors are growing faster now. With the holiday season coming... I just hope they don't go down. I have too many new works planned for that kind of thing, if it can be helped.

LORD OF THE NEXUS
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby LORD OF THE NEXUS » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:15 am

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while, went back to college and trying to do it justice. Haven't had time for much else, I still get the reading just not much time for keeping up with the news unfortunately. Anywho I just went back to try and read josh and amy and it is still not corrected on amazon, it really disappoints me they are doing the ball like this, I can't read a book I paid for and am excited to read because of their problems

You can't always choose who you let into your life, but you can choose which window to throw them out of! Duke
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:11 am

I'll try to resubmit it with the format changes now. I did it. Honest. Sigh.

The problem at this point is just how huge they are I think.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:42 pm

Dale, This book still runs over the right side of the page, while hides part of words so I haven't been able to read it. Sad. I just downloaded it to my phone kindle app and it still is running off the right side. :(

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:51 pm

Grrr. I just reread this and made some corrections the other day. Let me reformat that and see if it does anything. I'm kind of wondering if it might not be an Amazone side thing that's sticking to the book now. (It's happened before, if only twice out of 80 books.)

I'll do that now.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:18 pm

All right: I unpublished, reformated the book, got it all to look right as far as I can tell, and published it again.

Now, it will take hours to update, but then if you get it out of your cloud, other format saves and all that, then reupload it, it SHOULD be right. I think.

*It looks totally correct on my end in all formats.

**There could be supernatural involvement here, messing with the story...

*** Or clowns. Those things have been getting really out of hand lately. It's getting so bad that the government is considering dressing as a clown as being terrorism now. That isn't a joke, by the way.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Stand Alone Books”