Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Graditude: A Thanksgiving Story

Discuss the books, the characters.. ect...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

Graditude: A Thanksgiving Story

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:41 am

I really enjoyed this story! Anyone else think it could be made into a 1/2 hour tv special? :D

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Graditude: A Thanksgiving Story

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:30 am

Gratitude. With a T.

I misspelled that on Amazon, which is very embarrassing! The book cover is right however, I hear. So whew!

It was literally written to be turned into a screenplay.

Still, I guess that sort of thing will be up to Jay Stark now, since he;s going to be handling all the books from now on, unless he chickens out and doesn't want to take a crack at writing the next Young Ancients?

*At first I thought he was a Troll,implying that only he could fix my horrible work, but you know, it occurred to me that maybe he;s right? So I'm offering to let him have a crack at the next book, due out next month. Hopefully he won't be late with it.

I bet, once he improves Gratitude: A Thanksgiving Story, it will be turned into a television special. I can't wait to see it! Yay!

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:48 am

Whoa!
Please don't stop writing.... :(

jjmcafee
Avid Reader

Unread postby jjmcafee » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Marcia,
I'm with you - I just finished the story, and I think it would make an awesome TV special. And I also kept waiting for something to happen -- just conditioned by the other works from Dale, I suppose. But the story works very well just like it is.

Never try to out stubborn a cat. Robert Heinlein
jjmcafee
Avid Reader

Unread postby jjmcafee » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:59 am

coming back to the forums after some time off, I do note that Jay Stark has disappeared from the Power verse. Yea!

Never try to out stubborn a cat. Robert Heinlein
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:28 pm

I read a fascinating article the other day, which showed that the reasons trolls are, well, you know, club wielding shirtless freaks with warts, is that they're actually horrible people! We knew that, but it turns out that they might be worse than we all thought.

Now I don't know how well that will come out in other studies, but it's an interesting bit of data to get things started.

Sommer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Sommer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:57 pm

U could say that there the opposite of Tor the troll of

Can you not see it just there my boy that light is the peace and like all we should strive to grab it and bring it into our hearts

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Stand Alone Books”